Sybarite is looking for a highly creative and talented Interior Designer to work on luxury retail projects in Asia. Based in our west London penthouse, you will work within a multidisciplinary project team and realise projects for the most innovative retail operator in the world.
Sybarite is a global design agency leading the ever-evolving face of benchmark retail, experiential culture and hospitality. Founded in 2002 as a boutique studio dedicated to luxury retail, Sybarite has since grown into a global design agency with projects ranging in scale from masterplans and architecture to interiors and products. Sybarite’s unique approach is reflected in the studio ethos and appreciation for the finer things in life, whether it be championing cuisine or promoting personal development.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Sybarite is seeking candidates who are passionate in design and keen to collaborate on key international shopping mall projects.
Sybarite is embarking on a period of transformative change around an expanding portfolio of interior architecture projects. This is a key role within the project team that will focus on interior planning and interior design on large-scale luxury retail projects located in Asia (ranging from 50,000 ‐ 300,000m2) from Concept Design to Completion.
As a key team member, you will balance design, technical ability and efficiency to deliver cohesive interior architectural projects that are aesthetically innovative and technically feasible.
- 5-10 years of luxury retail design experience delivering mixed‐use projects globally.
- Strong visual storytelling skills, naturally igniting great rapport and adapting style to all levels.
- Superb knowledge of materials and finishes, confidently take responsibility from concept to completion.
- Collaborative with other disciplines such as signage, installation and branding.
- Expert level knowledge of Rhino and AutoCAD required (Visualisation/ FF&E delivery expertise preferred).
- Mandarin Speaking preferred but not essential.
- Previous experience working for an international firm with projects completed in China strongly preferred.
Sybarite offers competitive salary and benefits packages and a studio culture focused on work life balance.
Please send a covering letter clearly explaining your reasons for wanting to join our team together with a CV and portfolio selection to:
Subject: Interior Designer