"*" indicates required fields
Sybarite is a global design practice leading the ever-evolving face of benchmark retail, experiential culture and hospitality. Founded in 2002 as a boutique studio dedicated to luxury retail, Sybarite has since grown into a global design agency with projects ranging in scale from masterplans and architecture to interiors and products. Sybarite’s unique approach is reflected in the studio ethos and appreciation for the finer things in life, whether it be championing cuisine or promoting personal development. The Sybarite team hails from all over the globe with each member adding their own flavour to how Sybarite thinks, acts and works, united by an appreciation for the finer things in life. The practice prides itself on a culture that embraces collaboration, creativity, and innovation to provide its clients with the very best solution.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Sybarite is seeking candidates who are passionate in design and keen to collaborate on key international shopping mall projects.
Sybarite is embarking on a period of transformative change around an expanding portfolio of Interior architecture projects. This is a key role within the project team that will focus on interior planning and interior design on large-scale luxury retail projects located in Asia (ranging from 150,000 – 300,000 sqm ) from Concept Design to Completion.
As a team member, you will balance design, technical ability and efficiency to deliver cohesive interior architectural projects that are aesthetically innovative and technically feasible.
- Able to confidently assist Senior Architects in the design and production of interior or architectural projects within the office.
- Consider the relationship between creativity and technical design as fluid.
- Collaborative with other disciplines such as signage, installation, and branding.
- Use fresh and relevant ways of working to convey own & team’s concept designs.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with colleagues and third parties when working on projects. Assist in creation of an itemised list of design stage deliverables. Review and assist in planning of design work on the package in accordance with the project timeline.
Key Skills & Experience
- Previous experience working for an international firm with projects completed in China preferred.
- ARB/RIBA part I.
- Strong visual storytelling skills, naturally igniting great rapport and adapting style to all levels.
- Superb knowledge of materials and finishes and confidently take responsibility from concept to completion.
- Superb communication skills, naturally igniting great rapport and adapting style to all levels.
- Expert level knowledge of Rhino and AutoCAD required (Revit/Visualisation/ FF&E delivery expertise preferred).
SALARY & BENEFITS PACKAGE
Sybarite offers a wide range of non-contractual additional benefits, a few of which are listed below.
- Fitness: We offer a series of personal fitness classes during lunchtime, 4 days a week (Yoga & Personal Training).
- Food: We have two in-house chefs providing complimentary lunches daily.
- Cycle Scheme: We are currently signed up with a UK Cycle Scheme provider.
- Private Medical: Life, Health and MediCash Insurance is available to all staff.
- Holiday: In addition to paid annual leave days we also have a fully paid Christmas Closure period.
- Development Budget: This is available to all staff to develop their professional skillset.
- Monthly Socials: Weekly drinks take place in the studio ever Friday with Monthly socials taking place on the last Thursday of each month in a different London based location.