JUNIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
"*" indicates required fields
JUNIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Sybarite is a global design practice leading the ever-evolving face of benchmark retail, experiential culture and hospitality. Founded in 2002 as a boutique studio dedicated to luxury retail, Sybarite has since grown into a global design agency with projects ranging in scale from masterplans and architecture to interiors and products. Sybarite’s unique approach is reflected in the studio ethos and appreciation for the finer things in life, whether it be championing cuisine or promoting personal development. The Sybarite team hails from all over the globe with each member adding their own flavor to how Sybarite thinks, acts and works, united by an appreciation for the finer things in life. The practice prides itself on a culture that embraces collaboration, creativity, and innovation to provide its clients with the very best solution.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Sybarite is looking for a Junior Graphic designer to join our architectural studio in West London. A collaborative role working on a range of projects across the studio and reporting to the Head of Brand Image who sits within the Marketing Team.
As Junior Designer, you will produce visual assets for Marketing, New Business Development, and a pipeline of existing projects. You will naturally possess a focussed, detailed, and integrated approach to the work at hand. Accuracy and quality will be central to your output and role.
The Marketing Department at Sybarite leads on all media and branded campaigns. These can range from infographics, illustration, branded materials, social media assets to event planning and execution assets. You will be a person who is passionate about design, branding, architecture, and the built environment (both physical and digital).
- Experience with working on integrated campaigns.
- Proven ability to think conceptually and generate ideas.
- An interest and background knowledge in typography, layout, colour theory, and editorial design.
- Some experience in designing websites (prototyping would be an advantage).
- An in-depth interest in brand and spatial design.
- Experience in producing short video animations using motion graphics.
Key Skills & Experience
- A Degree or equivalent in Graphic and Visual Design.
- 2+ years’ proven hands-on working experience.
- Excellent working knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Good working knowledge of After Effects, Premier and Figma is a bonus but not essential.
- Demonstrate that you are an excellent team player and have worked within a small team to deliver high quality campaigns in a proactive manner.
- Demonstrate strong organisational skills, forward thinking and an ability to remain calm under pressure. You will be naturally adept to prioritising an ever-changing task list as and when needed.
- You are a confident and creative problem solver.
- You communicate in a clear and professional way when presenting your ideas.
- You are a flexible designer who is eager to master more aspects of graphic design and who is methodical in following instructions and suggestions.
SALARY & BENEFITS PACKAGE
Sybarite offers a wide range of non-contractual additional benefits, a few of which are listed below.
- Fitness: We offer a series of personal fitness classes during lunchtime, 4 days a week (Yoga & Personal Training).
- Food: We have two in-house chefs providing complimentary lunches daily.
- Cycle Scheme: We are currently signed up with a UK Cycle Scheme provider.
- Private Medical: Life, Health and MediCash Insurance is available to all staff.
- Holiday: In addition to paid annual leave days we also have a fully paid Christmas Closure period.
- Development Budget: This is available to all staff to develop their professional skillset.
- Monthly Socials: Weekly drinks take place in the studio ever Friday with Monthly socials taking place on the last Thursday of each month in a different London based location.