Sybarite is looking for a highly motivated, detail driven and creative Marketing Coordinator to work alongside and support the Marketing team. Based in our west London penthouse, you will work within a multidisciplinary project team and realise projects for the most innovative retail operator in the world.
Sybarite is a global design agency leading the ever-evolving face of benchmark retail, experiential culture and hospitality. Founded in 2002 as a boutique studio dedicated to luxury retail, Sybarite has since grown into a global design agency with projects ranging in scale from masterplans and architecture to interiors and products. Sybarite’s unique approach is reflected in the studio ethos and appreciation for the finer things in life, whether it be championing cuisine or promoting personal development.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a vital coordination role within a small team to ensure the smooth running and delivery of campaigns, launches, events, on-going new business enquires and digital presence. We are looking for a full-time member of staff who would regard themselves as a self-starter and a proactive team player. The chosen candidate should be able to multitask with flexibility and be able to prioritise ongoing and changeable process led tasks.
- Proven experience supporting a marketing team within a mid-sized company and involvement in strategy creation, press campaign and project launches.
- Understanding, knowledge and personal interest in luxury: architecture, design, fashion, lifestyle, culture, taste making, tastemakers, benchmark influencers.
- Methodical organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Logical ability to file and catalogue information and imagery; ensuring it is always kept up to date.
- Effective reporting and researching skills and an ability to present findings in a succinct way.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines in a calm and logical manner.
- IT & Graphics capabilities – InDesign, Photoshop, MS Word.
- Experience of working/ communicating in China/ with Chinese (desirable but not essential).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build and maintain strong collaborative internal and external working relationships at all levels across the studio.
- Good and discerning visual eye for mapping out imagery (editorial/ colour balance/ cropping).
- Desire to attend events as an ambassador to Sybarite and to network for the Marketing team.
- Experience and confidence communicating with the press, HNWI and clients.
Sybarite offers competitive salary and benefits packages and a studio culture focused on work life balance.
Please send a covering letter clearly explaining your reasons for wanting to join our team together with a CV and portfolio selection to:
Subject: Marketing Coordinator