Sybarite are looking for a highly creative and talented Architect to work on large scale luxury retail projects in China. Based in our west London penthouse, you will work within a multidisciplinary project team to design and realise projects for the most innovative retail operator in the world.
Sybarite is a global design agency leading the ever-evolving face of benchmark retail, experiential culture and hospitality. Founded in 2002 as a boutique studio dedicated to luxury retail, Sybarite has since grown into a global design agency with projects ranging in scale from masterplans and architecture to interiors and products. Sybarite’s unique approach is reflected in the studio ethos and appreciation for the finer things in life, whether it be championing cuisine or promoting personal development.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Sybarite is embarking on a period of transformative change around an expanding portfolio of architecture projects. This is a key role within the project team that will focus on space planning and base build on large-scale luxury retail projects located in China (ranging from 150,000 – 800,000m2) from Concept Design to completion.
As a key team member, you will balance design, technical ability and efficiency to deliver cohesive architectural projects that are aesthetically innovative and technically feasible.
- 5+ years experience working on BIM Level 2 projects.
- Management and monitoring of all aspects of large-scale complex BIM projects.
- Experience in leading co-ordination with relevant consultants.
- Experience delivering projects using Revit across all RIBA work stages.
- Proficiency in Revit is a must whilst experience using Rhino is highly desirable.
- Experience using all other BIM software is highly advantageous.
- High level of communication, verbal presentation skills and written correspondence.
- High level knowledge/understanding of building regulations, codes and standards.
- High level knowledge of architectural/design project stages and packages.
- High level knowledge/understanding of building materials, physics and details.
- High level knowledge of design team roles and responsibilities.
Sybarite offers competitive salary and benefits packages and a studio culture focused on work life balance.
Please send a covering letter clearly explaining your reasons for wanting to join our team together with a CV and portfolio selection to: