NEW BUSINESS BID COORDINATOR
"*" indicates required fields
NEW BUSINESS BID COORDINATOR
Sybarite is a global design practice leading the ever-evolving face of benchmark retail, experiential culture and hospitality. Founded in 2002 as a boutique studio dedicated to luxury retail, Sybarite has since grown into a global design agency with projects ranging in scale from masterplans and architecture to interiors and products. Sybarite’s unique approach is reflected in the studio ethos and appreciation for the finer things in life, whether it be championing cuisine or promoting personal development. The Sybarite team hails from all over the globe with each member adding their own flavour to how Sybarite thinks, acts and works, united by an appreciation for the finer things in life. The practice prides itself on a culture that embraces collaboration, creativity, and innovation to provide its clients with the very best solution.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a New Business Bid Coordinator to join our growing team here at Sybarite. Working closely with the Communications Director and the Senior Management Team you will helping to ensure the conversion of general awareness into new client acquisition. Primarily supporting with the timely production and submission of PQQ, competitions, bids & tenders in pursuit of securing new projects.
- Proven experience coordinating, compiling, and packaging bids/tenders for submission
- Strong attention to detail, ensuring the accuracy of deliverables to meet bidding requirements.
- Experience of the design sector would be an advantage, in addition to experience working / communicating in the Middle East and Europe.
- Excellent time management skills, with an ability to break down tasks and allocate to relevant personnel internally and monitor progress.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build and maintain strong collaborative internal and external working relationships at all levels across the studio
- Proven organisational skills and ability to calmly manage a busy workload and deliver to tight and strict deadlines
- A strong understanding of how to effectively dissect and analyse client and bid requirements and develop response plans
- Ability to use client communication to extract information required and to turn this into bid-winning written responses.
- IT & Graphics capabilities – InDesign, Photoshop, MS Word
Key Skills & Experience
- Compiling PQQ and tender responses, liaising with sub-consultants, proof-reading answers supplied by team members and ensuring bids are produced to a high standard and in line with our brand guidelines.
- Seeking out opportunities, particularly in Europe and the Middle east.
- Ensuring bids are fully supported in terms of supporting collateral e.g. case studies, CVs, images etc.
- Supporting project teams and Head of New Business Asia with bid administration works.
- Developing and maintaining CRM software (contact, lead input, conversion of leads)
- A graphical eye and strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly developed work ethic, self-motivated and a true team player
- Organised with the ability to clearly define requirements from the team
- Experience working with CRM/ERP systems required
- Ability to plan, manage and prioritise workloads as well as work under pressure
- Experience working closely with project teams
SALARY & BENEFITS PACKAGE
Sybarite offers a wide range of non-contractual additional benefits, a few of which are listed below.
- Fitness: We offer a series of personal fitness classes during lunchtime, 4 days a week (Yoga & Personal Training).
- Food: We have two in-house chefs providing complimentary lunches daily.
- Cycle Scheme: We are currently signed up with a UK Cycle Scheme provider.
- Private Medical: Life, Health and MediCash Insurance is available to all staff.
- Holiday: In addition to paid annual leave days we also have a fully paid Christmas Closure period.
- Development Budget: This is available to all staff to develop their professional skillset.
- Monthly Socials: Weekly drinks take place in the studio ever Friday with Monthly socials taking place on the last Thursday of each month in a different London based location.